Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

In celebration of two things

Last updated on 1 month ago
Grumpy
First, stealing Raymond's thunder.......
The are moved into a house.
Raymond is experiencing a "Open EVERY box" moment as he cant find anything that he needs, NOW.
Ohhh how i remember THAT.

Sooo, in celebration of his doing this, we are going to fly from Winnipeg to The Pas in an airliner, drop some flour bombs, and continue on our merry way.

you favourite airline, please..

Usual start time, stay with dawn + 1. & PM eastern.

Winter is here!!

100 MPH winds in Cook Strait, ferries are cancelled surprise!!! 6 meter waves (20 ft) average.
NZWN is closed as well, the wind is coming from 16, so hovering over 34 is possible in larger aircraft.
loki's Tri-pacer is now a humming bird, full throttle and going backwards at 20 Kts.
The Southern Alps will be fantastic and it hasn't stopped yet.

Our mountain is as white and pure as the driven snow....

i.imgur.com/raU1PUql.jpg

AND!!!!! At LAST!!!! 7 months later.....

i.imgur.com/0V8V80fl.jpg

No to start making a mounting plate for it, so it can be alongside a monitor and off the desk. I have a temporary bracket supporting it, so ham-fisted me doesn't break it!!

BY THE WAY,
I have a Doctorrs appointment at 1030 tomorrow, I will be back at approximately the same time as I return.
Could somebody grab the baton for me please?

Flight plans are below
You do not have access to view attachments
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.